Matches will be made the week of May 20, and a tentative meeting date has been set for June 8. However, teams are encouraged to develop a schedule that works for them. All communication materials should ideally be done by the end of September in order to enjoy at the Final Culmination event.
- Accepting Applications: April 1
- Applications Due: May 17
- Matches Complete: Week of May 20
- Kick-off Workshop: Saturday, June 8
- Passion Projects Critique:August 22, 7 - 9 p.m. at Smokey Row Coffee Company
- Final Culmination:Thursday, October 3, 6 - 8 p.m. at Amy Allen Photo Studio
Come meet your teammates and officially get started on the projects. While this date is optional, we strongly recommend a face-to-face meeting between teams.
In coordination with regularly scheduled Passion Projects Critique, this is an opportunity for teams to meet or creatives to obtain feedback from fellow creatives.
Special event showcasing the final projects in a gallery-like setting. Non-profit and creative partnerships share their experiences and final projects. Food, drinks, networking and good design for all.